Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye To 2012



I woke up early this morning.  It was still dark.  Squinting, I could see the clock across the room.

3:25am.

There is movement in the bed next to me.  T is there... sleeping and tangled up in my sheets. I just can't think of a better way to end the year.

This is what I have always dreamed of.  I roll over and smile as I go back to sleep.  When we both wake several hours later, his face is the first thing I see.

Before getting out of bed, we were chatting about... well... just regular stuff.  We got up, showered, got dressed and headed out for breakfast.  We went to a local Dunkin Donuts.  I got coffee.  He got a couple of donuts.  We found a small table next to the window.  I brought my BlackBerry tablet with me and as we enjoyed breakfast together, we did a little research on a business idea he had.

After almost 5 years, I am still happiest when we are together. We were not doing anything remarkable,  just having breakfast and coffee.  It's just that we were doing it together, that made it wonderful for me.

As I move into 2013, I am going to make some changes in my life.  I'll also try to blog more often. I may also change the focus somewhat.

Happy 2013 to everyone!  

5 comments:

Buddy Bear said...

I wish you and T all the best for 2013..

Whatever said...

Happy New Year, Jim :) This is such a great closing chapter for your 2012 journey with T - and a great way to kick off 2013. Wishing you both a wonderful future together. I, for one, am looking forward to reading more frequent posts from you this year :)

Sunne said...

Happy New Year to both of you! Still glad to read that you are together ;)

Not Alone said...

Happy 2013 to you and T

Anonymous said...

後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮