Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hi Everybody!!

I landed in Charlotte and as soon as I had my bags I was on my way.  I was not heading to my house or even K's house.  I was heading to the on place I want "HOME" to be for me.


I was heading to T's house.  


I hand been over 11 hours on planes, across 5 time zones and I was just beat.  I wanted to rest, but there was no way I could do without spending some time in T's embrace. 


I was horny and I knew he would take care of any sexual desires I had.  What I really wanted was for him to hold me.   I wanted to lay in bed with him, in his arms, with his lips positioned for easy and frequent kissing.  I needed that so bad and I got it.  I was in heaven.


This month will be a very difficult one for me.  In the past 2 weeks I have been almost constantly on the road.  For the next or 4 weeks it looks worse.  Some of the travel is for my father's funeral and some of for work.  Either way, my blogging may be spotty.


I have a bunch of things in my head I want to write about, I just never seem to find the time.  So for the next 30 days, bear with me and check back from time to time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there;
I know it's been a while but I wanted to say it even it's a little late, Sorry about your dad, May his soul rest in peace.
BTW, it's good you have T.
Keep him for as long as you can.

Buddy Bear said...

It's sweet to have someone you love to come home to!