Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tourguide?

By the way, I was wondering if I have any blogger friends in the UK (near Cambridge) who might want to help me out.


I am looking for things to do this weekend.  I will be here all by myself and I am looking for something fun to do.  I'm also thinking about taking the train to London.  I would be interested knowing not only about the gay hot spots in London or Cambridge, but other "must see" places.


If there is any advice you can offer, that would be great.


Even better, I would love to meet up with someone in person.  Even if it's just for lunch or a drink.  I'll buy!!


Let me know.


arvis3@yahoo.com

1 comment:

T said...

Take train #45 heading North. Get off at station 3B. Change to train #26 heading East. Get off at station 22. Change to train 4B heading South. Get off at any station and ask anyone: "Ehlow, Em loast!"