Sunday, May 6, 2012

Fight For Me?



Since I have been an adult, No one has ever fought for me.  Never has there been a time when someone stood up, got in front of me and said, "No!  He's mine and you're not going to hurt him!".


Even as I wrote that I makes me feel a little uncomfortable.  After all I am a man and I should be able to take care of myself.  And I can.  But sometimes, I want someone to stand up for me.  To say that I am the most important thing in his life and no one is going to get between us.  Even if others may not like it right away.  Even if it causes some temporary conflict, I want him to hold me and tell me everything will be okay.  That come hell or high water we, together, is the most important thing in his life.


Maybe I'm just being a big drama queen.

No comments: