Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Under the Bridge

I am getting back in the normal swing of things after vacation.  Of course no one took care of the stuff that piled up on my desk while I was gone.  Grrr.


As T was driving home from work he called me.  I was home alone with the kids, but today they were all occupied with other things.


While we talked about one of the other blogs we read If I Do The Right Thing, and Cameron has been asking a lot of  questions  about if it is OK for a bisexual married man to have a man on the side and not tell his wife.  


I am not going into my feeling on that now, but you can read my comments there if you have nothing better to do with your time.  :-)    There have been several other guys who have also commented with various points of view.


Anyway, T and I talked about it and as we talked he said, "Aren't you glad you don't have to deal with that anymore?  You are so much happier then you were a year ago."


He is right.  I am much happier.  I still have work to do, but, as I approach the one year anniversary of Conflicting Clarity,  the most of the pain is water under the bridge.

No comments: