Friday, August 6, 2010

Lonely and Distracted

I am not going to see T this weekend.  He has family visiting from out of town and he is expected to spend time with them.  I am disappointed, but I understand.  K is out with AJ and I am home with the kids.  It's not too bad, we are all watching SpongeBob together.  Well, me and the younger kids anyway.  I like being with the kids, but I am still a little lonely, missing my man.


My father has been in poor for a number of years now.  I am not going in to the details, but he was in the hospital for what could have been a serious situation.  A minor procedure seemed to fix him up and he was feeling better and home the next day.  Tonight he is back in the hospital.  Apparently what they did, did not take as well as we thought.


He is in a hospital tonight that specializes in his condition, so he is the best place he could be right now.  I am hoping for the best, but since I am over 750 miles away, I feel helpless.  Of course, I understand that even if I was there, there is nothing I could do.  


So frustrating.

No comments: