Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Gotta Move

So I have to move.  I don't me physically change my residence, though I probably need to do that too, but I need to move in my head and I think I am ready, or at least getting closer than I ever have been before.


While I am still attached to T in my head and heart, I think that it is time for me to move on and be happy with his friendship.  If I look around, I may find a guy who I can really love and can be my partner one day.  It might also help me that K would not be so hostile to someone else.  That might also make my life simpler.


K is ready to do something different.  I am ready to do something different.  What?  Well, that is a good question.


I have looked at moving into an apartment, but that would put a big strain on our finances.  It is doable, but it will not be easy.  We need to talk about it more and make a good choice.  

No comments: