Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ahhh... with only a touch of sadness.

I got to see T tonight. Except for one short lunch I have not spent anytime with him in 3 months. Way to fucking long.

Being with him, even for just a few hours was wonderful. It was good to be with him, touch him and feel his warmth.

I left him tonight with a high feeling and only a touch of sadness.

When I got home, I got an e-mail from K. She sometimes does that because it is easier for her to organize her thoughts that way. it was not angry (at least not at me) but it was sad and hurt. I felt a little guilty about the great night I had.

K has had a lot of men she cares about leave her life. Some have died, other have simply lost touch with her for a variety of reasons. Now she feels like I am leaving her too. I guess in some ways I am, but in others ways, very real ways I will never leaver her. I will always be here to support her. I will always be her biggest fan and I will be there to catch her if she falls.

1 comment:

manxxman said...

Listen you are "leaving" her. You're leaving her as the man you proported to be but you will emerge as the man you really are and she will find that man a lot easier to interact with.......