Sunday, November 22, 2009

Snoring Together


I saw T last night. We spent a few hours together. We spent almost all of the time just lying together . He works on Saturday so he was a little tired. He fell asleep in my arms. Lightly snoring with this head on my chest. It has been a long time since anyone has slept in my arms. I did not sleep, but laid there listening to him breathe and stroking his hair. I remember thinking how comfortable I felt with him. I there is a part of me that wished I had that every night.

While I have always loved K, many times when we were together, I felt awkward, often unsure if I was doing the right things. I suppose that should have been a clue years ago. Damn.

Of course, we could not spend the whole night together and I had to go home. Part of me was filled and happy, while another part was sad I had to leave him. And there will always be part of me that feels guilty for having someone to love me like that, while K is struggling.

1 comment:

manxxman said...

You need to continue moving on. K will find someone or something that will help complete her. You aren't this person so the sooner you have moved out and she can move on the sooner she can work on herself.