Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Boring?

I was reading Rob's post about, among other things, being part of a boring couple.  It got me to thinking about T and I.


I think by some standards, we might be considered a boring couple.  Neither of us have much interest in clubbing.  We might go see a show, or a concert, but for the most part, we are a dinner and a movie couple.  We like to stay home and cuddle on the couch.  We like to just be together.


While it is true that I am going looking for friends and I am going to have to go out to do that, in reality, I am something of a homebody.  I like being at home with my family.


Last Saturday night, I was at home with T.  It was not really my home, but one of the things I am realizing is that I am at home whenever I am with him.  


Are we a boring couple?


We may appear that way if an outsider was looking at us.


I'm not bored.


He's not bored.


I guess that means we are not a boring couple.  


But just in case we are... I like it that way.

No comments: