Thursday, March 31, 2011

Beach



K left today for the beach.  She will be there until Saturday.  She is going with her sister.   I'm glad she got the opportunity to go.   I wish I was going to the beach.


When I first met K, her sister was in high school.  I always thought it was cool that despite the 5 year age difference, they were very close.  As the years went by, that closeness faded.  I think this is the first time that they have gotten away together.  Hopefully they will be able to reconnect.


All that is well and good for her, but you know what?  I want to go to the beach.  I want to have some time away.  I want to have a break and a vacation.  I would be happy to take a trip with my sister, but I know she would understand if I said I would rather go with T.  It would not have to be that long, just a couple of days.  I think that some time with my man the the surf would do me some good.



No comments: