Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Has Come



We have had a couple of really nice days in the South in the past couple of weeks, but last night was the first time it is not get cold in the evening.  I took a drive to T's house.  With the moon almost full it was a beautiful evening to hang out on his balcony.  The only thing that would have make it perfect would have been a campfire.


We hung out there for a little while, but he had a pile of homework to finish so we came back in side and watch Food Network.  I loved being next to him.  I know he loved being next to me too.


If it was not for me having to go home at the end of the evening, it would be my dream come true.


The picture is of some of the flowers T is growing in his front yard.  I took it with my Blackberry as I was leaving last night. 

1 comment:

Buddy Bear said...

Those flowers are amazing! Beautiful! We still have lots of snow and sub-zero temperatures here in the Great White North.