Friday, March 18, 2011

Stressed Out



There are times when stress is just overwhelming.  


You reach a point where you just cannot take it anymore.


You are ready to just walk away from your responsibilities.  You are so beat down you simply are not sure you care anymore.


I'm glad I don't have this problem.  Well, not directly anyway.


Over the past few days, K have been all stressed out.  She has been on spring break from school, but there have been other things that she thinks she needs to get done.  Some of those things have deadlines.  The problem is, while she does not think that she is a procrastinator, she is.  When she realized that she is behind, she gets difficult to deal with.  She is snippy with the kids and me.  She starts to do things that actually seem to make her problem worse.  When she is panicked about the things she tried to do everything at the same time rather than prioritizing.


We all pay the price.  Me and the kids.


Anyway, this week I have been dealing with a lot of that and I have been unable to do a lot of blogging.  I will try to make up for it this weekend.






In other news, I have been sleeping better lately.  I have been waking up around 2:00 but I generally get up, use the bathroom and then go back to sleep.  I have been staying up too late, so when I finally do go to bed, I am pretty tired so that may be why I am sleeping better.  I think I am returning back to my regular pattern and I think it will be OK.

No comments: