Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Night 4

This morning my kids got on their new buses in front of their new house.  I heard from K in the morning when the last one drove away as she was herself heading to school.  


After work I stopped at the grocery store to get a few things for my house and a couple of things that my kids have asked for.  I went over to K's house.  My youngest son saw me pull up and he came out to meet me.  My daughter said "Hi daddy!" but did not look up from her xbox game.  I guess things are getting back to normal for her.


K and AJ and having some minor difficulties, that I am not going to get into here.  K has been talking to me about it, and like a good gay  BFF, I have listened and offered support.  Some of the difficulties could impact my kids, and I have only offered advice on things that will impact the kids.  The fact that she is talking to me about these things makes me feel better that my relationship with her is still strong.


With some difficulty, I left K's house before they ate dinner to go visit T.  It's not that I did not want to see T, it's just that I didn't want to leave my family.  I did not have difficulty leaving when they lived with me all the time, but now that they don't, so it is.


I wonder if it because I am afraid that AJ will take my place.  After all, he is living with my family.  I may talk more about my thoughts on that another day.






I drove to see T.  He was still at work, but finishing up. I drove him home where his mother had made a delicious dinner of beef, noodles and veggies.  I stayed for dinner, but he had a bunch of home work to do and I was getting so I drove home.  Of course it is always good to see him, but neither of us got the quality time we would have liked.  Sigh...

No comments: