K put this as her Facebook status as midnight approached.
"As 2011 draws to a close I am grateful for all the wonderful things that have happened this year...and am reminded that we only grow through change and that sometimes change is necessary to be where we are supposed to be. Goodbye 2011...hello 2012!"
All things considered 2011, not a great year for me. It was certainly a year of change, but at this point I don't know if the changes will be good for me.
* I ended my marriage.
* I lost my job and the search is not going well.
* My kids moved out with K
On the other hand, there have been some good things.
* My kids seem to have adjusted to the changes pretty well.
* I have strengthened my relationship with T and we are openly a couple.
* I have committed to going back to school so I can have a better job for me and my family
* I finally joined a gay bowling league and have met some really nice people.
I think K is right when she says that change is necessary to be where we are supposed to be. The truth is that there was no way I could have continued as I was. Even though I hate change I have to change.
I do not like the interim step where I find myself today, but I have to keep reminding myself that it is, in fact, an interim step and there are brighter days ahead.
Sunday Male Beauty - Pt 2
57 minutes ago