Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Asian Boyfriend?



I started school yesterday.  All my classes came online and I quickly realized that after 20 years of not being in school, my science heavy schedule was too much.  I dropped one class this afternoon.  Don't worry, I still have 3 heavy duty science classes left.  


Tuesday night I usually drive to T's house.  I often meet him at the office and I drive him home.  I usually eat dinner with his family and then we hang out in his room.  He does his homework and I hang out with him.  Tonight I am home with another Asian.  I don't know this guys name, but my Chemistry book get's me access to a website with video lectures and he is the star of the show.


So tonight, I will not be with my beloved, but hanging out with another Asian for the evening.

1 comment:

T said...

His name is Ugly Ching Chong!