Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Who's Sleeping In My Bed??



I knew T was on his way to my house yesterday morning.  He had a ways to go, so I hopped on the treadmill for my morning workout. (It was day 2).  After the workout, I headed upstairs to take a shower.  I sent T a text letting him know I would be in the shower and reminding him of the code that unlockes the front door.   I intentionally took a longer shower than usual in the hopes that he would join me.  He did not.  Maybe he got caught in traffic, I thought.  


I turned off the shower, toweled off, and stepped out for the bathroom into the bed room.  What I found was the stuff dreams are made of.  T in the place I want him most... in my bed.


I will not bore you with the details of what happened next (maybe I will start a new blog for that...) but I was happy beyond measure that his skin was touching mine.


We then went out to lunch.  We are both committed to eating better this year, (he thinks he has about 7 pounds to lose).  We did make a healthy choice at lunch and we had a nice conversation.  Being with him there is just wonderful.  I wanted to lean over and kiss him often.  I didn't, but I wanted to.






After, we went back to my house where we spent more time together, before he had to leave.


On my post the other day about togetherness, Biki posted a comment, "... Not everyone is as lucky as you are to be loved, and you're loved for who you are. Not what you do for a living, or drive, or your 6 pack. No, T loves you, warts and all. Revel in it my dear, revel in it. You have more than you know."


Yesterday, I was reveling.  I know I complain a lot about how T and I are not together enough, but it is days like yesterday that I remember how truly lucky I am.

4 comments:

Uncutplus said...

Love those black sheets and what's between them!

My sheets are dark brown, which proves that sheets don't have to white! LOL!

Biki Honko said...

I'm glad to see you are wallowing in your's and T's love. Enjoy!

jim said...

Wallow? I thought you wanted me to revel?

Beartoast said...

wallow AND revel, it's worth it. And so are you.
Blessings for the new year.
Cheers.