Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Off the Grid

I'm going to be off the grid for a while. There is no internet access where I am going. I'm not even sure my cell will work very well. I am looking forward to this time to reflect on a lot of things in my life. Where want to be seems to be the biggest things.

K told me last night, "Either you want to be here with us or your don't." That is what I need to work out because neither of us can last much longer in the limbo we are living in.

Have a good week and I may drop in from time to time.

1 comment:

Vic Mansfield said...

For me, the limbo brought an anxiety that the kids knew was there, even though they did not know what it was. It came out in a lot of unhealthy ways. Now, it is better.

Now, they know dad is much better. And they know dad is gay. The Truth is better than a lie. There is pain and upset, but it gets better.

The other option for me was dribbling out the pain and upset over years, and years, and years, much as I had been doing.

I hope you can enjoy you time away. But I realize it may be mixed.