Saturday, August 1, 2009


Yesterday was a pretty good, and low key. I did not do much and I will have to make up for it today.

K called last night to talk to the kids. I talked to her briefly, but she really called for the kids. She didn't say, but I suspect that D would not mind her calling the kids, but he might not have been thrilled if she spent a lot of time chatting with me after she flew 1000 miles to see him.

I don't how it's going for her. I asked her if she was having a good time and her only reply was, "I'll tell you about it later." not a good sign. Last year when she made this same trip she called me on and when I asked if she was having a good time and she said, "It's OK." I knew right away it was bad, and turned out to be worse than I thought. I really hope it does not go bad. I want her to be happy.

2 comments:

Traveler said...

Read your blog in its entirety! Easier when there is just one page of posts...lol! I'm glad that I could be of some support to you, and I'm interested in reading about you and your journey. It is not an easy one...and I am struck by the fact that both you, I and my BF have all done the "bisexual" thing... God really is in this journey and if you need an ear feel free to email me at jr42a@yahoo.com Pax

jim said...

Thank-you very much. It's took me a while to start blogging and now I have a lot on my mind I need to get out. Other than my BF I have no one I can talk to. He means well, but he has not walked the married-with-kids route so he has a limited frame of reference.