Friday, December 18, 2009

Blogger Disappointment


I read a several blogs. There are more than a few that I check everyday looking for new posts. I am also on the look out for new blogs from people who are on the same journey as me.

I found one today, or at least I thought I had. When you read someone's blog you get to know them. Anyone who has read mine sure knows me. Well, what happens when you realize that guy is a prick? I don't want to mention the blog, because I am not going to say anything nice about him. He is in his 40's, married, couple of kids and apparently he has a good gym trained body. He is also cheating on his wife (all the time) and intends to continue to cheat. He is superficial, placing more stock on what people look like than what they are actually like. He considered himself bisexual, and, to some extent, is tormented like by his conflicting feelings. He claims to want a relationship, but if more concerned with body hair and body fat percentage.

I think I stopped reading his blog and I will keep looking. It was disappointing because usually the more I read, the more I like the person. I guess you can't like everyone.

I hope I don't come off as a jerk.

2 comments:

The Lion Queen said...

Married gay guys are always the worst. I should know!! Love what you write!

http://idontunderstanditeither.blogspot.com/

manxxman said...

You can't like everyone in the bloggishpere.....just keep blogging.