Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 ... A New Beginning ... ?

So this is New Year's Eve.

I am home with K and the kids watching the "America's Funniest Home Videos" marathon. From a gay perspective this sounds kind of boring, but it's nice to be here with the family. Once day, in the coming years I hope I can spend New Year's Eve with K, the kids, K's new man and T. I dream of a time when K and I find our loves and we are still able to hang out as best friends. That will not happen soon, but I can dream now.

Today was a pretty good day, with all of us together most of the day and we got along pretty good. At one point she told me she was "not happy" with me. I told her I knew that. With the kids around we did not talk about it much more, but I expect we might before going to bed tonight.

I talked to T for a long time tonight. He is glad that I finally have a direction with K. I really loves me and could see the pain I was in all the time and knew that only getting direction would put me on the right path. Smart guy. I am going to see him on Saturday night. I am very much looking forward to that.

I am praying for a better 2010 for me and for K (and everyone else). This will be a transition year but at least the circling has stopped.


1 comment:

Geoffrey said...

Here's hoping that in 2010 the journey gets easier... Happy New Year!!!