Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm Not Dead.

No, I'm not dead. I have been very busy though. This past weekend was very busy with all kids of family related stuff. Hardly had time to remember I am gay. Sometimes I felt normal.

Most of my energy has been on work stuff. I am taking off from Dec 24 to Jan 4, about a week and a half. I can't wait, but of course I have a bunch of stuff to get done before I can go. So I have been working my ass of to get it all done.

I am going with K to her shrink tomorrow at lunch time. I don't know exactly what they are hoping to accomplish, but I am willing to go and see if they think it will help.

I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

The Lion Queen said...

Love some of the things you write about. Am in a similar situation myself. Good luck!

http://idontunderstanditeither.blogspot.com

manxxman said...

What do you mean you "felt normal"....hey, you are normal, probably a great deal more normal than "normal" people are.