Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Today was Father's day.  It was a pretty typical Sunday by most accounts.


We got up early.  We went to church.  We stopped a Lowe's for a few things and then out to lunch.  Once we finally got home I rested some, but then had to water the vegetable garden that K planted yesterday.  The kids spent a lot of time in the small inflatable pool in the back yard.  


K and I talked, not about anything deep or important, but it was nice to just talk.  I told her about my date last night with T (more on that later) as we watched an old episode of Law & Order.  We talked about our upcoming family trip over 4th of July.  


It was a nice Father's day, but I could not help but feel a little lonely. I had a really good time with last night and I missed him today.



No comments: