Saturday, September 5, 2009

Did not go out.



I did not go out tonight. T was not feeling well, but he probably felt well enough to go out, but I suggested that I did not want to catch whatever he had and pass it around my house. He agreed, but was clearly disappointed. I might have pussed out of the conversations that I knew I did not want to have anyway.

There were some other factors that made me want to just stay home.

I was in a foul mood all day. I'm not sure why, I just was. K was not feeling that happy either. We were having something of a cold war all day. We when to a hot dog sale fund raiser for the church she works at, and then to a local mall. I followed her (with the kids) around the mall as she bought shoes and other items for the kids (nothing for her or me) but it was tense. More more so than usual.

Most of the time we get along really, REALLY well. As an example, Friday night we went out for ice cream with all the kids. We had a good time, all of us. On the ride home K and I were joking about something (I can't even remember what it was about) but I think we both had a good evening.

I spoke to T on the phone later in the evening and he was pleasant enough, but I could tell there was something bothering him that He didn't want to talk about. I never did get him to tell me, but I'm not totally stupid. We have not seen each other in almost a month and I know that is wearing on him.

1 comment:

manxxman said...

I didn't want to catch whatever it was he had and bring it home. Hum, it's hard to let someone know that you are no longer going to let their holding back hold you back. Get this thing over with.....sooner than later.