Thursday, September 10, 2009

Making my way

This has been a quiet week so far. Both K and I have been busy at work so we have not had much time to talk in the past couple of days. To make it worse, we are having the house painted, so there is a fair amount to disarray in the house.

Last week T bought a new house. He has a pretty big house now, where he lives with 2 sister and his parents. The new one is even bigger on a larger piece of land. He owns his own business and is pretty successful. Both his sister have high paying professional jobs. I don't begrudge them any of that. They came to the US 30 years ago with not much more than the clothes on their backs, and he and his 7 siblings are all hard working people and they are successful.

I made a joke that it's too bad he did not buy a little townhouse that we could live in down the road. He said if he lived alone he would have. Again reminding me that he will probably never want to be my partner, just my boyfriend. {sigh}.


No comments: