Saturday, October 10, 2009

Damn

I was going to go out with T tonight. I have not seen him since the on-the-phone-at-lunch incident. We would have had 5 or 6 hours to be together and I was really looking forward to it.

At some point this morning my youngest developed a fever and started vomiting. I ran to the store for a few things and when I came back he was moaning on the floor.

K started giving me crap about going out and leaving her alone with all the kids and one sick one. Then threw in a snarky comment about how she is alone every night anyway, even when I am here.

The really sad part is whether I live here or not, had plans or not, she thought I would leave her alone with a vomiting 7 year old. I just wouldn't. Not only because she might need my help, but my son might want his daddy.

*sigh*

1 comment:

manxxman said...

I'd chalk it up to stress more than anything else. When your children are in pain and there's not much you can do for them it can freak you out. Give K a pass here. I hope he is feeling better by now.