Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Some breaking dawn

I was having a productive day at work. I was thinking about the talk K and I had this weekend. I was feeling sad about it.

K and I exchanged a few texts and when she asked me what was wrong, I told her "It turns out I'm gay and that is hurting my family. That makes me sad."

She replied that she could not change who I am. She also said as irritated as she is I could not "come clean" to her or myself 16+ years ago, we can't change that either. We can only move on from here.

I really love her. I feel like she is letting me off the hook. I know that she will not let go just like that, but for today anyway, she understands who I am.

1 comment:

manxxman said...

And my suspicion is that she will always have affectionate feelings toward you........lucky man.