Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Swirl

Today has been a good day. Work was manageable and I got a lot of stuff done.

I have been grateful for the comments and e-mail of support I have received lately. They have helped me to feel a little less alone.

Sometimes I am frustrated that the process seems to me moving slowly, but I suppose there are some things that cannot be rushed. I doubt I could move faster if I tried.

So for now I swirl. I swirl and swirl. It's probably getting boring to read. :-)

I have been looking at Craig's List for cheap apartments and rooms for rent. I think the kind os apartment I could afford would be pretty crappy. I could get a nicer place in a roommate situation, but do I really want to share a house with someone I don't know? I have not had to do that since college, and when I had to share one room.

I am a little more in K's good graces for a while anyway. I got tickets to the NASCAR race this weekend. I really don't give a crap about the race, but she really likes it. I told her she did not have to take me but I was available if she wanted to. Looks like I am going. It will be nice to spend some time together. It's been a while.


1 comment:

manxxman said...

Slowly, maybe.....but keep on blogging.....