Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Shopping ... I'm so Gay

I have to really good couple of days lined up.


Today, K got a sitter for the little kids and we went out shopping together.  It was the first time in a long time, that the 2 of us had some time together without the kids.  We went to a mall, where I had to exchange a couple of things.  I also followed her around while she looked at clothes for herself and for the kids.  


Then we went to lunch.  AJ joined us.  He was working today but was able to get away for lunch.  While K and I were having a good time today, I was interesting to see her face light up, when AJ walked into the restaurant and sat down next to her.  We had a nice meal, she kissed him good-bye and we went to IKEA looking for a new stand for the TV.  We wondered around there for a while and then went home.


It was a good day with my best friend.


While we were at IKEA, I looked through the full apartment set ups they have.  They set up walls and actually build a kitchen, bath, bedroom, living room all in a small area.  They had three of these set up.  One about 600 sq feet.  One about 450 sq feet.  One about 275 sq feet.  I have a feeling that, at least in the short term, we will not be able to find a house (or a buyer for ours) that will accommodate all of us.  I was thinking about ways I could set up a small apartment for me.  I have mixed feelings that I don't really want to explore today.


Tomorrow will be another good day.  T does not work on Thursday and since I am on vacation, we will be spending most of the day together.   I don't know exactly what we will be doing, but I don't really care.  I will just be happy to be together with him.


I will meet him late in the morning.  We will probably have lunch and then we'll see what happens next.  Maybe we can see a movie together.


Either way I'm sure it will be a good day.


In other news, he will be coming to my house for New Year's Eve.  I am sooooo excited about it.  


The question of the kiss will be deferred until next year.  He does not want to be on the road too late with all the crazies on the road.  I am going to pick him up and bring him home around 10:00.  I was thinking that I will just hang out at his house for a while and have my kiss there when midnight happens.


I'll keep you posted.

No comments: