Thursday, March 11, 2010

Coming to the Surface

It's almost Friday.  The weather here is getting warmer and in a lot of ways I feel like I am coming out of a deep fog.  

It has been weeks since I have written a boo hoo post on this blog.

I have lost 20 pounds and I have been going to the gym 3 days a week arranging my schedule so I can go more often in the coming weeks.

I can almost feel the old me coming back to the surface.

No, things are not perfect.  K and still have a lot of things to work out, but more and more progress has been made.  Since we were not able to sell the house, we are thinking about building a wall and putting doors on the forman dining room and making it into a den room.  That den would become my bedroom for the time being.  It would give her the separation that she needs without leaving her and the kids alone.  It is an intermediate step, but a step none the less.

Tomorrow (Friday) I am going out with T.  This will be the first time we have been physically as friends.  I am a little worried that it might be a little awkward, but I am hoping any awkwardness will pass quickly.   I'll let you know how it goes.

Also there is another man I am very interested in.  We have been talking on the phone and chatting online a lot over the past couple of weeks.  He is intriguing.  We have a lot in common and the more I talk to him the ore attached I am getting.  All this and I have not yet met him in person.  I will talk more about him later.

1 comment:

Java said...

I hope you and T have a good time as friends, and that the transition is relatively smooth.

Any plans to meet this phone/internet interest? Sounds intriguing.