Saturday, July 16, 2011

Happy About the New House



K and I and the kids went to see the house that K and AJ are making an offer buy.  


This was the first time all the kids have seen it.  The house is much bigger the one we live in now.  The kitchen is better.  The rooms are bigger and there are a lot of bathrooms.  The kids were all happy to see their new rooms.


I know they are all happy about their shiny new toy.  I know the kid's excitement is because the house is new and not because they don't care about me anymore but it was hard to hear them talk about living there without me.


I am a little sad, but at the same time I am excited about the new possibilities in store for my life.


In a little while I am leaving to spend the evening with T.  I think a couple of hours in my boyfriend's arms will do me a lot of good.


I wonder what he is making me for dinner?



2 comments:

the island guy said...

I just gotta say... that asian guy is hot!

Jason_M said...

It's a bigger house. They have better rooms, I'll bet. Sure, they're happy. Absolutely nothing to do w/you; they're adjusting to the new realities. Good!