Tuesday, July 19, 2011

On A Four Day Delay

K and I had planned to talk to the kids tonight.  Tonight we were going to tell them that I am gay.

But we're not going to.

AJ is on a business trip and K is going to stay at his house with his daughter.  Also she had a meeting at the church where she works.  She had forgotten about that when we agreed to talk to the kids tonight.  

We had a little while tonight when we were all together, but not for very long.  I (and her) think that we should not be rushed and there should be time for the kids to ask questions if they need to.  The next time we will have time to do that is Saturday morning. 

Now I have 4 more days to stress about this.  I was ready today, but I can wait.  I don't want to rush.  There is no benefit to that.

1 comment:

Buddy Bear said...

I'm sure it will work out just fine. Have courage!

Your biggest asset is having "K" in your corner, and "T" of course.