Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Nice Surprise

Today K's friend D comes to visit for a week.  I have not written about him in a while.  I will full you in on that tomorrow.


K has a practice for one of the teams she coaches on Wednesdays.  But tonight she had to cancel it at the last minute. That is good news for me.  You see T does not work on Thursdays and he is usually available to meet on Wednesdays, but I was never able to do that because I had to be with the kids while K coaches. It is work after all.  It was extra good news because since D is visiting, I will not have an opportunity to get out to visit T this weekend.


So I call him.  Yes, he can meet me for dinner.  SWEEEET!!  


I have to get a few things at the store, change my clothes quick and then I head to his office where I can pick him up.  He was a little late getting out so  waited in the car.  When finally came running out, he looked SOOOO good.  I was so happy to see him.


He got in my car and immediately grasped my hand.  I liked that so much I took a picture.  T's hand is the one on top.  The fingernails are mine.  The leg in the blue jeans are mine too.


We went and had a nice dinner, I dropped him at home, and I got home just in time for K to leave and run to the airport.  D's flight arrived at almost 11:00pm.


When I left work I did not think I would see him this week, but by the time I got home, we had a plan to meet for dinner. What a nice surprise!!

No comments: